Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Gifts

It’s that time of year where stores are covered in Christmas gift decorations and variations of Jingle Bells are playing over the office music system.

While it’s an exciting and festive time of year, it can also be a headache if you have run out of gift ideas online.

But if you have a business-minded loved one, or someone who likes to be up to date with the latest gadget, we’ve compiled a list of what successful Australian executives are hoping to get this year to make your Christmas shopping a little easier.

Here’s what these 23 Australian executives want this Christmas.

Will Davies, CEO of Car Next Door
I battle to ever think of anything I want. Hopefully someone buys me some nice (trendy) clothes, because I hate buying clothes myself so it’s good to get that job done. I would like to buy a 4 berth sailing boat, but I don’t think that will be happening till Car Next Door has come a long way forward!

Nati Harpaz, CEO of Catch of the Day
Don’t call me crazy but I want to add a pilot licence to my wish list. Perhaps I need to sign up for a few lessons first!

image: https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/uploads/businessinsider/2016/07/stunt-plane.jpg


Photo: George Rose/ Getty Images.
Zoe Pointon, CEO and co-founder of Open Agent
Can I ask for a different US president?
I’d love some new cycle and running gear to help me with my new years resolutions of getting out every morning. Maybe a Garmin power meter if I’m really spoiled!

Levi Aron, country manager of Deliveroo
I’ve been eyeing a few drones lately, I think I could have a lot of fun with one over the summer – and even use it to help with deliveries on a busy Deliveroo night, watch this spot.

Alexis Soulopoulus, CEO of Mad Paws
I saw this really cool thing on Kickstarter recently. It’s called Slow Dance; a picture frame that makes real objects appear to move in slow motion. The frame appears to be using magic, but in actual fact it’s an optical illusion that makes time appear to slow down. It really looks like the animated portraits in Harry Potter’s Hogwarts and so I am a fan!

Bethany James-Best, CEO James Said
I’m hoping for two weeks off undisturbed from work – precious time to switch off with my husband and son. If I could put an order in with Santa I’m sending vibes to the universe for the Canturi Regina Link Ring in white gold and black sapphires.

image: https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/uploads/businessinsider/2016/12/canturi-reginasinglering.jpg


Photo: Canturi.
Craig Adamson, Director of Leading Hotels of the World, Australia and New Zealand
I love a good autobiography, particularly of successful business people. Otherwise, I just want to have time with family and friends.

Tony Windever, VP of Unisys, Asia Pacific

The gift of time! It’s free – but has so much value. But if I were hoping to find something under the tree… there are a couple of things I’d love to learn to do… I’d really love to take a cooking course and lift my game in the kitchen. Or guitar lessons – I was given an acoustic guitar as a birthday present years ago but still don’t know how to play it.


Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com.au/australian-executives-christmas-gifts-2016-12#oPHeF4o1gXcEf8sv.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy lemon layer cake

  Ingredients 225g unsalted butter, softened 225g caster sugar 4 large eggs 225g self-raising flour 1 tsp baking powder 75g natural yogurt 1...