Friday, June 19, 2020

Occasionalish 1st Birthday!



Hi! It's Candy here, with Occasionalish.
It has been one whole year since I officially started Occasionalish. When I started last year, I wasn't sure what I was doing, and I only had a very vague idea of what I wanted. I knew that I am passionate about gifting sites in India, so I started Occasionalish to help celebrate the moments and people who are most important to us. In the past year, Occasionalish has grown and made so many new friends, and I want to thank you for that! The hardest part for me has already passed by starting this small business journey. I have grown so much as a person and as a small business owner. I still have a lot to learn, but I am not walking as blindly anymore.

In June 2019, I launched my stationery line under Occasionalish and I couldn't be happier! I have worked in stationery field for the past 5 years prior, so to have my own line was such a dream come true. That being said, in order to shift my focus more onto stationery, some changes will be made on the website. After much consideration, I have made the decision to remove the Build-A-Box option. There will still be curated gift boxes and you will still be able to order custom boxes, but the process will be different. There might be a couple of hiccups along the way, but I feel confident that it will be worth the risk, and I hope you will keep supporting me on this not-too-easy-but-very-fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy lemon layer cake

  Ingredients 225g unsalted butter, softened 225g caster sugar 4 large eggs 225g self-raising flour 1 tsp baking powder 75g natural yogurt 1...